To determine the risk involved for the lender in an Equipment Loan, our due diligence process routinely includes:
- Scheduling a field visit to the subject company.
- Establishing the existence of the equipment.
- Determining the equipment’s working condition.
- Determining the equipment’s active use in the production of the products and services of the subject company.
- Analyzing results and conversing with management staff regarding questions or concerns with the results.
- Preparing a final report of our findings.